Thursday, April 11, 2024

Bonus Flowers, round 1

March is Paper Pumpkin's anniversary month, so to celebrate, I think they have sent out a bonus stamp set, in addition to a monthly subscription, every single year! I really liked the flowers included this round and I really wanted to play with them, once I finally got some crafting time. That means I have a few posts with the same happy flowers coming up! 

This first one uses the latest from Freshly Made Sketches, as well as the latest from Color Throwdown. It also works great for the SUO Challenges, and I am in need of some birthday cards!  

I had originally made it a single layer card, but decided it really needed more than that, so I trimmed it down and placed it on a Melon Mambo card base. 

Supplies:
Stamps: March 2024 Paper Pumpkin extra stamps, Kiddin' Around 
Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Melon Mambo & Basic White card stock

5 comments:

  1. Such a clean and fabulous card. Your flower is so pretty for the sketch. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! These flowers are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! That flower is just so cute--should probably use mine!! haha! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confession: I don't think I've opened more than one of the Paper Pumpkin kits for the past year, possibly longer. Oops! I like what you did with the bonus stamp set, very fun! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the cards you made for our challenge are creatively delightful! Thank you for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope that you join us again today for our new sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...