Monday, April 15, 2024

Butterfly Birthday

Happy Monday! Ready for a new week?
I told you I needed birthday cards right now, haha, because here's another one for the SUO Challenge! This time I used the great sketch from Inspire.Create.Challenges and dug into the WABAC for a whole lotta retired supplies. One ink and the card stock is all that's current. But I needed some soft blues and a pretty butterfly, and this worked great. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Happiness Abounds, Strength & Hope (both retired)
Ink: Pool Party, Soft Suede (retired)
Paper: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Every Day Enchantment DP (retired)
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin Twine (retired)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers! Love what you did with the sketch!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create and SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a blast from the past--so fun to see the Strength & Hope butterfly again and I am sure I have some of that same DSP, haha! Great job picking patterns to use for the sketch and thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the layered multimedia collage of your focal point. Everything is so well coordinated and balanced.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...