Saturday, April 13, 2024

Bonus Flowers, round 3

Here is the final (for now anyway) of these flowered cards. This is actually what I envisioned as soon as I saw the big daisies. I used the Blending Brushes for the colored strip and then just stamped it right on top! Quick, easy, and pretty!
And because I like how it turned out, I'm going to put it in with the current SUO Challenge to make birthday cards! 

Supplies:
Stamps: March 2024 Paper Pumpkin extra stamps, Beside Me
Ink: Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Misty Moonlight & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Tinsel Gems 3-Pack, Blending Brushes

3 comments:

  1. This one is pretty, too! And, no coloring--always a bonus for those of us that are coloring-challenged!! Thanks again for sharing at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That masking technique always results in such striking card designs. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colored strip created using blender brushes and those stamped flowers look stunning over that strip with no extra coloring needed.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...