Friday, April 19, 2024

Thankful Wreath

Today I have new stamps, new DP and new In Colors for you!!
And I played with the latest from Freshly Made Sketches and Festive Friday (orange, green, enamel dots and thread) to create this! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Encircled in Nature
Ink: Shy Shamrock, Peach Pie and Pebbled Path
Paper: Basic White card stock, Unbounded Beauty DP
Accessories: 2024-26 In Color Resin Dots, White Bakers Twine, Encircled In Nature dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, big shot (retired)

The stamp and die bundle actually come from the Online Exclusives. I see a lot of potential with this one! This is not at all how I thought I'd start with it, but I think it worked nicely anyway. 

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful design, love that pretty floral image! Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dainty wreath with the lovely flowers - such a sweet thank you card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty wreath, so soft and delicate. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and delicate! Great colors too. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...