Monday, April 1, 2024

Dance Recital!

Happy Monday and happy Spring Break around here! 

Today I'm going to share a scrapbook layout that is an interesting kind of hybrid project. Since this was for dance, I knew I wanted a glimmery kind of purple for the background, but I didn't have anything that was right. I knew I had "Glimmer Paper" in MDS... so I changed the Gold Glimmer paper to Elegant Eggplant and then I just printed those two sheets, hahaha!! Then I glued the photos and the circles down and I always tape the ribbon. So the layout was made traditionally, on Digital paper I digitally altered, ha! 
Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black card stock, Gold Glimmer paper recolored to Elegant Eggplant in MDS (retired!) 
Accessories: Crochet Ribbon, Circle dies, Big Shot (all retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...