Friday, April 12, 2024

Bonus Flowers, round 2

Happy Friday! Maybe we made it...! 

Today I've got my second card with this flower image. This time I used the latest from CAS Colours & Sketches. I also tried the "Spotlight Technique", altho I didn't like the result til I used a Blending Brush to add the Soft Seafoam ink, which creates the "spotlight". I also used the words that came in the same Paper Pumpkin kit. 
Supplies:
Stamps: March 2024 Paper Pumpkin and extra stamps
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Seafoam, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Soft Seafoam & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils II, Blending Brush

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant CAS design, Tanya! I love your spotlight effect as it gives the arrangement of simple flowers so much interest. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rachel, the spotlight adds so much interest. Thanks for playing at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...