Thursday, April 18, 2024

Happy Daisies!

I'm so glad I finally got these daisies AND I'm glad they're sticking around another year!!
Today I have two cards that are almost identical, other than color combinations. And that the top daisy is different.... In both cases I used Blending Brushes to add the third color to the background of the card.

Altho I'm too late, I still used this sketch from Just Add Ink, and then this card uses the color challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments
Supplies:
Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Ink: Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Garden Green
Paper: Basic White card stock
Accessories: Cheerful Daisies dies, Dimensionals, Blending Brush, big shot (retired) 

while this card uses the color challenge from Global Design Project
Supplies:
Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lolly, Balmy Blue
Paper: Basic White card stock
Accessories: Cheerful Daisies dies, Dimensionals, Blending Brush, big shot (retired) 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Tanya! I love seeing these in different colorways - glad you got them, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to the party with the daisies, too! I may have to grab them as well. I love the CAS style you've used to showcase the colors of our challenge this week. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep resisting to buy this stamp set. I don't know if can keep from buying it, Your cards are making it difficult. Both cards are so pretty and love the different colors of daisies. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Tanya! I love a clean and simple card and using the colors from the challenge was a great idea! I have been thinking of getting this bundle, might have to before the price goes up! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun to be had with this stamp set, Tanya. Both color renderings are lovely and highlight the CAS style nicely. So glad you opted to try ours at HSS. Thanks for joining us this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...