Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas!

Have I mentioned my love of Christmas? Here are two lovely new Christmas cards I managed to squeeze in yesterday, using suspiciously similar supplies..... Hooray!

First is Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch. It's a retired set but this image is so cute.

Supplies: Stamps: All God's Children Ink: Basic Black Paper: Real Red, Always Artichoke & Whisper White card stock, Real Red Prints DP Accessories: Square Rhinestone Brads, White Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

This sketch is from the Whiff of Joy Weekly Challenge. And yes, I did actually buy this stamp!!! *gasp* I know!!! (I bought two of them. Can you say "early Christmas present?" That's right!)

Supplies:

Stamps: Lizzie With Muff (Whiff of Joy) Ink: Basic Black Paper: Real Red, Always Artichoke & Whisper White card stock, Real Red Prints DP Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, White Taffeta Ribbon, BB Buttons, Fresh Fav Buttons

7 comments:

  1. Both are such lovely and festive cards. I LOVE the sketch on the second card. The angled background paper looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous dear. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Tanya, love them both! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card with Lizzie and Muff. I have this stamp on it's way. I had never ordered from Whiff of Joy before, but I have a daughter named Willow so I had to get some of those Willow stamps and I ordered this one too!

    Great Cards!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, do love the WOJ girl though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards Tanya, they are both gorgeous. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are darling cards. I love the brads on the mojo card. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...