Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that my husband has a job!!!

I am thankful that my son wanted to know how many minutes there are in a day? Just incase you wondered, I decided on 1440. 60 mins in an hour, 24 hours = 1440. I hope! LOL!

I am thankful that I made my kids go outside to play. Not my personal favorite way to spend an hour, but they needed it!

I am thankful that my daughter wants held alllll day. I need to enjoy it while I can, right?

I am thankful that we have so many left-overs I haven't had to cook anything in a few days.

I am thankful I do not have a headache today!

1 comment:

  1. All very good things to be thankful! Yay.. I think you got the minutes right! lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...