Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ah scrapbooking, my old friend!

haha! Seriously, I got into stamping because it was a more affordable way to scrapbook than trying to constantly find stickers and patterend paper for every page. But hello, when was the last time I got any done?! SO, I got tons of pictures yesterday and got to work on a little last night! Page one: Supplies: Stamps: Taffy Alphabet Ink: Only Orange Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Whisper White card stock, Halloween Night DP (retired!) Page two: Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Really Rust, Cameo Coral, Creamy Caramel Paper: Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgundy Note: Page 2 is framed and hanging on my wall, and replaced this autumn page from another year: So fun!!! can't wait to play some more!











3 comments:

  1. How fun for you! I love the pages, they turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the sweetest pictures of your little ones!
    Thanks for sharing your pages!!!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love seeing pictures of the kids and scrapbook pages! I adore that picture of your kids! I think I told you that once before, but I still adore it!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...