Thursday, November 13, 2008

More with the pink snow...

Here is another cold, pink card! I've been trying to get my Christmas cards ready to be mailed. Last year we sent out just over 100 and I now have 50 DONE. Hooray!!! Here is one that you haven't seen (exactly) yet:

Supplies: Stamps: Big on Christmas Ink: Black, Pretty in Pink Paper: Pretty in Pink, White card stocks, Banbury DP Accessories: SS Brads, Blender Pens, Watercolor Wonder Crayons

Basically, any chance I get to stamp is spent on making Christmas cards. Except for the time I'm spending on blogs. And re-doing my whole iPod, especially the part about loading Christmas music! I know, I know, I'm a little nuts about the whole thing...but that's ok, it could be something bad...! LOL!

2 comments:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...