Sunday, November 23, 2008

Scrapbooking!!!

Truly, this is my love in the craft world. I have been scrapbooking for almost half my life! haha! So this weekend I think I literally stole some time to get some scrapping done. I completed 3 12x12 pages and have most of an 8x11 spread. I need to go to my moms' and borrow a punch to finish it! (Good thing its Thanksgiving this week!) So here are the three that are done: This was so quick to whip together! I think 12x12 may end up my favorite size. I think you can do more kinds of layouts.
Supplies: Stamps: Taffy Alphabet, Spooky Skyline jumbo wheel (retired?) Ink: Basic Black Paper: Basic Black, Lavender Lace, Pumpkin Pie card stocks Accessories: Black buttons This one definitely looks like more work than I usually put in. I tried to trim all the photos to the same size, but that didn't QUITE happen....I don't know what I did wrong! LOL! Soo, to cover it up, I did a sort of latticey-quilty look with the gingham ribbon. I think its a fun touch and I think its unique... and a close up... Supplies: Stamps: ABC Upper & Lower Alphabets, Haunting jumbo wheel, Tag Time (retired) Ink: Lovely Lilac, Only Orange Paper: Always Artichoke, Only Orange & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon This page has been half done for about a week, so I finally glued it down...I think its really cute!
Supplies: Stamps: Bugs & Kisses, Taffy Alphabet Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Brocade Blue Paper: Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Only Orange & Very Vanilla card stocks Anyway, lovin the part about getting back to scrapping! woohoo!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get on your family blog what the heck! Side note I love your scrapbook pages!
    Mandee

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...