Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally- some cards!

Yep! I got some fun stamp time in! Hooray! Sorry the photos are dark and have weird coloring, its trying to snow again so lighting is weird... But now I do have two more Christmas Cards ready to go! YEAY!

This one comes from Lauren's Saturday Sketch. Now, I love this house. Kelly keeps using red and her's look nice...but I'm not in love with my house image being red. Oh well, I already had it stamped, thought I'd put it to good use! LOL!

Supplies:

Stamps: to You & Yours Ink: Real Red Paper: Real Red, Whisper White card stocks, Retired Dashing DP Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Word Window Punch

This one comes from Beate's Sketch and I'm calling it my coloring card for the OCC challenge! It is true- I do like to use my Watercolor Wonder Crayons with my Blender Pens! Almost everything you see colored here has been done that way. Anyway, here's the cute card:

Supplies:

Stamps: Glad Tidings (retired), Sarah Kay image unknown-to-me! Ink: Black, Bravo Burgundy Paper: Whisper White & Always Artichoke card stock, Parisian Summer DP Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Stamping Sponge

6 comments:

  1. Those are cute cards! I do like the red. You should keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya,
    Wow! That red card got me at Hello! I love the scallop circles with the house! I bet this set is one of SU's best sellers I have seen so many gorgeous cards with it!

    Great Job! Love love love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very cute. I love the little boy and girl stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are lovely, Tanya!
    Thank so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK way late posting this, but I love your cards! Great work on the sketch, and your 2nd card is amazingly beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...