Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Favorites!

This one takes the place of my Thankful Thursday and uses Eve's idea of listing your favorite items for the week.
My favorite thing for today is that my daughter slept til 840!!!


Christmas!! Holy cow, I love Christmas! I know many of you aren't ready yet, (including half of my house!) but I just love it! Even the cracker aisle is all decked out for holiday gift giving and snacking! Holiday ice cream flavors, the baking aisle...its lovely! :D (But I promise to wait til after Thanksgiving to subject my family to 100% Christmas music, movies and decorations...)
I love that gas is down to $2.13. I think its dropped about $1.30 in the last 5-6 weeks. I'm not kidding.
I love our new bread maker machine! Burt has made three loaves now and is going to make cinnamon rolls whenever his job calms down. YUM!!!
I am bouncing-off-the-walls excited to go pick up pictures today. Just snapshots that we never get developed (and therefore scrapped). I am going to be scrappin' soon!!!
In the last three days, I have seen three new sets that will be in Stampin' Up!'s Spring-Summer Catalog! Have you? Do you wish you could?? You can always sign up to be a demonstrator! The starter kit always makes it feel like Christmas full of all those fun new stamping supplies...! What a great gift to yourself! A box of stuff to get you going and a 20% discount to keep! Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
    I might have to start doing Thankful Thursdays with you also! I have so much to be thankful for in my life!
    Thanks for sharing Tanya-
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how many people are doing thankful posts on their blogs. It makes me think about what I am thankful for as well. I think we all need to get back to the basics in life and remember what we are blessed with.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...