Monday, November 10, 2008

November Stamp News

ridiculously late... Considering my blogging has been hit and miss, I think you ought not be surprised....*wink*

Stampin’ Up! has several promotions going on right now to help you afford your holiday card and gift making. Stamps and stampign supplies make excellent gifts too! (that's usually *my* favorite gift!)

Once again, Stampin’ Up! has partnered with Country Living magazine. This year they are featuring a Holiday Collection Stamp Kit for $49.95. This includes a 6-piece stamp set, and everything you need to create your own holiday ornaments!

And for an extra perk this year? Subscribe to Country Living for 75% off list price and get a bonus stamp set FREE!

Now, who loves rub-ons? Well, from today til Nov 30, once you spend $20 you get any and all rub-ons for 20% off! ($8.76 instead of $10.95) These are such a fun, quick addition to any project, and this is a great time to stock up on your favorites!

If you host a $350 workshop before Nov 30, you will qualify for a bonus hostess benefit- you can choose a set from the Fall-Winter Sampler for free, on top of everything else you get! Please let me know if you’d like to host a workshop! Calendars fill quickly during the holidays so lets hurry and set the date!

Don’t forget to ask for the Big Shot for Christmas! I got to play with my friends’ Big Shot and it ROCKS!!! Look for a lovely snowflake on my blog in the next week or two…! This would be an awesome thing to have in your craft space! So quick and easy! Love it!

If you need any ideas for holiday cards, my blog has been accumulating many. To narrow it down, you can look on the sidebar under “Find My Stamps” and click on Christmas Cards. That will pull up all the Christmas cards I have on there! I don’t have enough yet for my own holiday needs so more will keep coming!

ETA: Supplies:

Stamps: Big on Christmas, Snow Burst

Ink: Black, Baja Breeze

Paper: Baja Breeze, Real Red, White

Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Mat Pack

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! This is the first card I've actually seen with this set, and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Tanya,
    You must read my mind! Everytime I think my blogging time has been limited and I have not had the chance to check out my favorite blogs and think I need to head over to Tanya's and check her's out you pop by with a sweet comment!

    I must have not checked the SU site for a few days because I have not seen 3 new sets from the Summer catty! :-)

    I really like these cards! Great Job!

    Oh I entered your name into my blog candy 1 time so far for your comment today!

    I love my Big Shot! I share it with my next door nieghbor friend SU down line and we both use it all the time!

    We took it to my up lines every other month shoe box swap this weekend and all the girls there were really loving it! I posted 10 swap SU only projects we made at the shoe box swap today.

    I love how there was not one card out of 10 that used the traditional christmas colors they all had very unique color combos!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...