Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Crafts

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a wonderful day! I was exactly where I should be- with family! Yeay! But I did get a little stamping in! I made 12 of these for the place cards. And then I helped my kids and my cousin's kids make their own! The kids enjoyed their one and only little craft, especially about getting to put their names on it. :)

So the point of the day is to remember the things we are thankful for. I am thankful for my family. Each and every one of them. I am thankful for the many basic blessings we have such as my husbands job, our home, food storage... I am thankful for my faith and beliefs. I am thankful to live in the United States of America. I am thankful for so many of the little things...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and if you live somewhere else, I hope you had a wonderful day too!

1 comment:

  1. You are so crafty! Those are cute place cards. Glad you got to spend a lot of time with family and have a get away.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...