Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Blog Award

Sherri (of Roses in My Heart) nominated me for this Butterfly Award! Sherri makes beautiful artwork and leaves such sweet comments on my projects! (Thanks Sherri!!!)

The rules for this award are to 1. Pick 10 people to pass this award to them 2. Contact them and let them know that you have chosen their blog for this award 3. Link to the person who gave this award to you

Wow...narrow it down to 10... Well, here goes! These are *some* of my favorite stamp blogs because these women are so creative and their projects really inspire me! (Plus they're all really sweet people who I would love to meet! LOL!) Go check out their blogs! It'll get you stamping too!

1. Lindsey at Stamp With Linz

2. Julie at Out To Impress

3. Eve at This Is Bliss

4. Susan at Rainy Day Creations

5. Beate at Fresh & Fun

6. Kelly at Atomicbutterfly

7. Lauren at My Time...

8. Bev at All The Things I Love

9. Melanie at Hands, Head & Heart

10. Heather at Heather's Heavinly Stampations

Also...Bev & Heather have some blog candy going on...!

And Katharina has a Whiff of Joy Advent Calendar, which means giveaways every day til Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much sweetie.

    hugs Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tanya!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tanya,

    I am honored! I will proudly add it and link you again in my post about it tomorrow!

    I really enjoy reading your blog every week and catching up on your kiddo's crafts, cards and life!!!

    Thank You Tanya! You Rock Girl!!!

    Oh and like I am super honored to be included in a list with Beate and Lauren too ! Wow!!!!

    I have a list of Blog awards I am giving away for the Kreative Blogger award that Jami gave me last week and You were and are on my list for that so look for it some time this week too!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tanya, you are too sweet. I am in fabulous company...and you're included in that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...