Saturday, November 29, 2008

Other Christmas Cards

Since I was at my mom's this week, I helped her make serious progress on her Christmas cards. I didn't DO much, but she had purchased both of my classes (since they were different this year), and I helped her find some awesome inspiration online and cut some supplies for her. But these are two cards I did make.

The first one is my favorite. It was intended for thefirst day of the PCP 12 days of Christmas challenge, and this is my "Partridge in a Pear Tree" card. (a bird or a tree or both)

Supplies:

Stamps: Trees Three (retired) Ink: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White Craft Paper: Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, misc vanilla Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon

This one turned out differently than it was supposed to (in my head, ya know) but that's ok. Mom liked it and that's what matters! LOL!

Supplies:

Stamps: Snow Angels (retired), Small Script (retired)

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Markers

Paper: Sage Shadow, Whisper White

2 comments:

  1. ooooohhh- the first one looks like a Twilight card! You can see what is on my mind!
    Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards hunny - love the colours of the snowman one and the cute mittens border, brilliant!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...