Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mojo Christmas Card!

Seriously, do you ever feel like you've dropped off the face of the earth?! Man! I feel like I'm running a million different directions and I haven't even done anything! So today I took my things downstairs so I could do some serious multi-tasking! I got one card done (its noon) and that's gonna be it for now.....

So this comes from Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch. I really liked this one. I had several ideas in my head for what I could do but I knew I wanted to use buttons where she had the stars. I think this card turned out really well, despite crookedness.... *wink* Sorry the picture is so dark...it is snowing today. Do Sienna's boots fit? I dunno. I doubt it. Did I wait til November to find out? Yep. Its just that kinda week, I'm tellin ya..... Anyway, can you see the detail on the buttons? I threaded thin paper strips thru the button holes. Cute, cute.

Supplies:

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Holidays & Wishes Ink: Always Artichoke Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red card stocks Accessories: EE Brads, Fresh Fav I Buttons

5 comments:

  1. Great holiday card! I love the buttons. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make such a nice Christmas card!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful Christmas card, Tanya. The buttons are such a fun embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tree stamp! Great Colors!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...