Monday, November 3, 2008

busy weekend!

Seriously, I only got this card made, using Jen's Saturday Sketch. Super quick too!

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy Ink: Whisper White Craft, Basic Black Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive & Basic Black card stocks Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, EE Brads, Word Window Punch, Stampin' Pastels

Sooo since that's all I got done, and even tho its already November third, here are two more fun Halloween cards my mom sent us that I didn't see before I left her house last week...

And here's we'll see if I get any more stamping done today!

5 comments:

  1. This comment actually has to do with the Halloween post. After we left Fri around 5pm, I realized what idiots we were that we didn't stop by your house first to show off costumes! But Riley enjoyed seeing the pics of Hunter and Sienna. Your kids are so cute and loving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are adorable. I hope you pass that along to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, Tanya. I STILL have not used my Upsy Daisy. Just not enough to time to stamp I guess. I love that set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well all 3 of these cards are cute. I love the daisy's on the bright orange back! You have made some wonderful creations with this set!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colors. Great take on the sketch!!

    --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...