Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog Hop: New Catalog!!!!!

The new catalog starts TODAY!!!! *squeal! We are so excited to feature the brand spankin' new products that we are using our blog hop to show it all off! (that's why we waited til today- thanks for your patience!)
I decided to just use one stamp set, but also feature the new In Colors! Anyone who knows me will not be surprised by my choice to buy this stamp set, haha! Between my train-loving son and own attraction to anything old or nautical there was zero hesitation in this purchase!

This card uses THIS sketch.
Supplies:
Stamps: Traveler
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Mini Brads

And this card uses a new-to-me sketch found HERE.
Supplies:
Stamps: Traveler, World Map
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo
Paper: Whisper White & Lost Lagoon card stocks
Accessories: Mini Brads 

I had big plans to use all the new In Colors and all the images in this set, but we have been sooo busy with the end of the school year, and! we've been sick at our house too, so this is all I have for today. Hop on over to Cheryl's blog and see what fun things she has to show off today! 


Then check out every one else! You won't want to miss the fun new products! Be sure and let us know what you think of our creations!
And if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator already, let me know about getting a catalog into your own hands! 

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the color combos! At least you got two cards done--that's an accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the traveler stamp set. I have the hardest times using those types of stamps and you have done a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Those in-colors sure do "pop" really well, don't they? I can't wait to see more with this set! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to give that set another look. Hope everyone starts feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Amazing Tanya! I LOVE these cards!!! I actually purchased this set already but haven't had a chance to play! These cards are a great inspiration for Father's Day which is around the corner. Thanks so much for sharing your amazingness with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are awesome! I love that train and the backgrounds you used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...