Friday, May 30, 2014

Teacher Appreciation!

School ended this week, and that means Teacher Thank You's. I could never be a teacher of a classroom full of any age, and I appreciate them so much, so I feel this is important. Also, My kids have been very blessed to have truly wonderful teachers, and that cannot go unrewarded! This year we needed gifts for each teacher, the bus driver, the choir teacher and a counselor!

I looove these note card ideas from Becky Roberts, so I made up a couple more for my son to give. I was going to just use the pencil image, but I realized we just gave the teachers the pencil stamp card a few weeks ago, so for his teacher I went with the grunged up butterfly!
This is what the table looked like while we were assembling the thank you gifts...everyone got candy, two people got a drink, lol, one got popcorn, and they all got an assortment of cards for them to use, along with a thank you from me and my child(ren).
And here they are, ready to go, the night before! 
Happy end-of-school year to all of you! Bring on summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...