Saturday, November 1, 2014

Blog Hop: 'tis the Season!

Happy November to you!!! That means it's time for another blog hop and this time we're doing a 'tis the season theme!

For my post, I chose to go with 'tis the season to be thankful! Thank you cards are my very favorite to make and to give. And autumn cards are my favorite to make too! You can imagine how much I like making cards in November, haha! And I love having an entire month to think of people and things to be thankful for and show our appreciation for them.
And so- here is my card for today! I used the current Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: Truly Grateful, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DP
Accessories: Gold Buttons, Crushed Curry baker's twine, Banners die, Big Shot

Now go see what Cheryl created, and be sure and hop thru all the blogs! We love putting these hops together for you each month!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The colors are wonderful and I hardly noticed you used the same sketch as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love that DSP with the textures/splatters you used. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such a hard time with dsp and stamps and making sure all the colors and patterns go together. You did a great job of combining it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that turned out pretty darn cool! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...