Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

Last night I took the kids to a Trunk-or-Treat at a local grocery store, so you get to see Pocahontas and a Minecraft Creeper a little bit early!
But you come for the stamping, don't you? I have tons of that today too! Last weekend I was at my parents house, and my mom had specifically asked me to bring any Halloween stuff I had, so that she could make lots of cards to mail out. Her mother always did before passing away, and her aunt does too, so my mom is carrying on the tradition! We set out the stamps we had (current and very old) and pulled up Pinterest and went to work! I've included links to where the inspiration came from if we found it online...Enjoy these no-calorie Halloween treats!

I'm starting off with maybe my favorite- this one was my mom's idea- she saw the "witch parking" words and wanted to do a fence with a bunch of brooms leaning against it! Clever, huh?!

Supplies: Tee Hee Hee stamp set, old set for fence, Lucky Stars embossing folder

Supplies: Holiday Home stamp set, Good Greetings stamp set, Homemade Holiday Die
Inspired by THIS

Supplies: Lucky Stars embossing folder, old stamp set

Supplies: Tee Hee Hee stamp set, old stamp set for "smoke", Lucky Stars embossing folder

Supplies: Holiday Home stamp set, Good Greetings stamp set, old stamp set for tree, Homemade Holiday Die
Inspired by THIS

Supplies: Holiday Home stamp set, Homemade Holiday Die
Inspired by THIS

Supplies: Tee Hee Hee stamp set

Supplies: Tee Hee Hee stamp set, old spider embossing folder

Supplies: old stamp set, old spider web embossing folder

Supplies: old stamp set

Supplies: old stamp set (I wanted the words pale in Versamark "under" the spider, which I then heat embossed...apparently the Versamark-ed words weren't dry when I put on the embossing powder! Oh well....)

Supplies: two old stamp sets, Lucky Stars embossing folder

Supplies: Tee Hee Hee stamp set, Lucky Stars embossing folder
Used THIS sketch

Supplies: Good Greetings stamp set, old stamp set, old spider embossing folder

Halloween can be a lot of fun, huh? Enjoy the day, whatever you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...