Tuesday, December 30, 2014

September, October & November!

Today I have the last of the calendar pages to share! ...In order from simple to complex, haha...

The September page was me trying to fit in pics of everyone at my niece's baptism. I succeeded, lol, but it isn't my favorite layout. I added the flourishes and pearls for just a little something...

The October page uses a sketch from Splitcoaststampers.com, but I pinned it so it was easier to find, HERE...and then I flipped it to fit a calendar, lol!

And for November, I put the Wonderfall DP and Punches to use!
Supplies:
MDS: Lemonade Stand (pearl) Baroque Motifs (flourish), Happy Hello (gray strip), Ice Cream Parlor (orange DP), Jewelry Tag Punch, Black Brads, Holiday Blitz (jack o'lantern), Wonderfall punches (leaves), Wonderfall DP,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...