Monday, December 22, 2014

March & April

Happy Monday to you!
Are you ready for Christmas? I am so close I can't stand it! It's been pouring rain since yesterday and I'm hoping it turns to snow soon!!

Today I have two more calendar pages to share, from my parents calendar.
First up is March!
Supplies:
MDS: Days to Remember DP, Mis-stitched download, Limited Edition embellishments, Days in December embellishments, Burlap Ribbon download

And now April:
There are a few of these pages that are absolutely packed with photos...I tried hard to get almost every one on most pages, which is easier to do with a calendar topper than say, scrapbooking an event, haha! The April page uses photos from our family Easter gathering. Every year my parents invite everyone over to dye eggs and then go on an Easter Egg hunt. This year the party landed on my parents anniversary too.
Supplies:
MDS: Eggceptional Easter download, Easter Blossoms

Well, there are still Christmas treats to make and presents to wrap, so expect short posts this week from me! :) And pray for snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...