Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Two Random!

These two cards are unrelated to all the other cards in my class, so they'll share a post, haha!

The first card was completely inspired by THIS card by Cindy. I am sooo not a gold person (my wedding ring is white gold!) but I did love the gold with the Cherry Cobbler and the stars on her card. My card is much simpler, but I think it captures the colors, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: November Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler card stocks, Gold Glimmer DP
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, Big Shot, Stars Die

This one uses the latest Clean & Simple sketch, and the November My Paper Pumpkin stamps!
Supplies:
Stamps: November Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon card stocks & All is Calm DP
Accessories: All is Calm Washi Tape, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...