Tuesday, December 16, 2014

March & April Page

This is last page I designed for my in-laws calendar! Yep, that means one is done! The sketch came from Pinterest HERE. The color combination came from me wanting the big Crumb Cake panel and then checking MDS for a color combination! I went with Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Pink Pirouette and Primrose Petals. Yep- two of those are retired, but they never retired in MDS! The page is really quite simple, just punches filled with color, buttons and brads, and the DP is from Stacks of Millions, which I think was a Sale-A-Bration disk a year or so ago....Oh, and the flower in the big Pink Pirouette circle comes from Days To Remember, which was definitely a content disk.

And right before I did March's page, I completed this one and called it April haha....Apparently this evening I was in the mood to add clusters of embellishments, especially brads...Funny how that happens.The backgrownd paper comes from Lemonade Stand (recolored to gray), the yellow stripe is also Lemonade Stand. The gray strip, and the gray Bakers Twine comes from Happy Hello. The Paper Daisies is one of my favorite downloads and I recolored some to be yellow. The pennants use Silver Glimmer DP, and of course the buttons and brads!
And that calendar is done! Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...