Friday, December 26, 2014

Birthday 1

Did you have a lovely Christmas?? Oh I hope so! I hope you were able to be with family and friends and enjoy happy times with them!

So, there are birthdays, even in the month of December, haha...And two of those birthdays belong to two of my closest friends! I made this at the beginning of the month, using a sketch that has long since passed, from Freshly Made Sketches.
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Accessories: Chevron Embossing Folder, Banners Die, In Color sequins, Big Shot, Dimensionals

And tomorrow I'll have another birthday card for you, even tho it is Saturday! *smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...