Thursday, December 11, 2014

Snowy Houses

Today's Christmas card is a two-fer!
This is the card I sent out for the Cards in the Mail swap, for November/December. It wasn't difficult to mass-produce and honestly I loved how it turned out! I assembled them all before adding the Dazzling Detail "snow", and then had them all spread out to dry, haha! Click on the picture for a better view...
Then crunch time hit for my card class, and I decided we could make this one too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Home
Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pool Party
Accessories: Chevron ribbon, Homemade Holiday Framelits, Big Shot, Dazzling Details, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

How are your Christmas cards coming along? The last couple years we've done a photo card, so you'd think I'd have quite a stash acquired...but you'd be wrong, haha! I still need to complete a dozen or so more, and I was hoping to have them all mailed out tomorrow....hmmmm! Guess how I'll be spending my day...? hee hee....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...