Monday, December 29, 2014

June, July & August

Now that the calendars have been given, I'm going to speed up sharing the pages, haha...!
it was a little bit of a Christmas miracle that they came...the calendars hadn't been listed as "shipped" the afternoon of Christmas Eve, yet they were delivered at 545 that night anyway! And that meant they were able to be given on time! Yeay!!!

So here are three more pages from my parents calendar -
June:
July:
August:
Supplies:
MDS: Lemonade Stand (honeycomb & flower, Stitching), Vintage Overlays (ruler), Sprinkled Expressions (stars), Big Top Birthday (star DP), Candid Frames, Square punches

And yes, I left two frames empty in the August page, haha.... I was waiting to see if people could email me a couple pictures, and I never got them, but I really liked the stripes peeking thru so I decided it worked just as it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...