Monday, December 8, 2014

November Calendar Page

Happy Monday to you! Are you ready to dive into another week? I'm not sure I am either...haha!

...something about good intentions....
I usually want to play along at 123 Get Scrappy, and you'd think with a month to play, I'd get it done more often... this time I was super excited because I knew it would fit a November calendar page so well....and I didn't get it done til into December, and the challenge was over by then. sigh... lol! So, today, I'm sharing the page that fit the November challenge at 123 Get Scrappy! I chose the row with "Spots of ink, more than five brads and Kraft background". check, check and CHECK!
Supplies:
MDS: Brads (So Saffron recolored to Tangelo Twist), Ink Splatters, Wonderfall punches, filled with Wonderfall DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...