Tuesday, December 9, 2014

White Christmas 3

Here are the last of the White Christmas cards from my class... and no blue nor black to be seen, haha!

First up, the one that's been in my head since I saw the set! I thought the banner in Real Red would be fun and striking, and it is! The trees are kept very simple in Chocolate Chip.
Supplies:
Stamps: White Christmas
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Old Olive Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, scotch tape

When I used the deer, I wanted him brown but not super dark. I stamped him in Soft Suede and then used a Blender Pen to pull the ink across his body and give him a hint of brown. And this one made me think of my brother, haha...so yes, he'll get this one!
Supplies:
Stamps: White Christmas
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Paper: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Nordic Buttons, Linen Thread, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...