Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Watercolor Winter Kit 2

Today I've got the last two cards from the Watercolor Winter Simply Created Kit. You can see how Stampin' Up! intended them to be made by clicking HERE. However, as I mentioned in THIS post, I didn't know I needed to have ink refills to make the cards until it arrived, so, I went the creative route and changed it up to use what I had! haha!

And so, I present to you, the same cards, with slightly different colors and/or stamp sets! haha!

This one I used the So Saffron ink for the background, and I gotta say- painting was fun!
*also, when watercoloring, please be smarter than some of us and move the rest of the paper crafting things away from the water!!! not that I know or anything...just trust me!
The words were watercolored over with Real Red ink refill.
Supplies: Watercolor Winter Simply Created Kit
Ink: So Saffron refill, Real Red refill,
Accessories: Two Way Glue Pen, Glue Dots

And for this one, I used a different stamp set for the "Christmas", and I switched the tag and holly...I liked it better this way, haha...
Supplies: Watercolor Winter Simply Created Kit
Stamps: Good Greetings
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Always Artichoke refill
Accessories: Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...