Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Mojo

Last night I got to play with Julee's Mojo Monday sketch this week! I needed a baby girl card for a friend and this one fit! This is my most favorite baby stamp ever so I use it any chance I get, LOL. Tho there IS a super sweet new baby set in the catalog........................!!!

Anyway, nearly everything shown here is retired, but I am happy with how it turned out. Yeay!

Supplies: Stamps: Welcome Little One Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink Paper: Barely Banana & White card stock, Pretty in Pink Prints DP (retired) Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, So Saffron Twill ribbon (retired), Just Delightful SS Kit (retired)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Tanya that stamp set is still one of my all time favorites!!! I even made a card for one of our Stamp Camps this year using it

    Shhhh some times I do use retired sets!!! LOL

    My Club members do not seem to mind!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card, Tanya. That stamp is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...