Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sympathy Sketch

Whoo! I got to play a sketch yesterday...even if it was for a sympathy card. (I don't know the person)

I used Jen's SSFYTT this week to make this:

Which I think turned out pretty nicely! It doesn't follow the sketch exactly, the sentiment piece is smaller and therefore not laid across the whole tree strip. But its close and this is what worked for what I had.

Supplies: Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Close as a Memory Ink: Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa Paper: Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla Accessories: EE Buttons (retired)

2 comments:

  1. Tanya- this is a really nice clean card. I like the tree stamps. I never like to make one of these cards either- however I always find my stash is out or low of these type cards. So it is always good to have them on hand when you need them- because when you do NEED one you never want to make one. Does that even make sense???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, that is a beautiful card! Sorry you had to make it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...