Monday, July 27, 2009

Saffron & Buttons

So since the new catalog came out three weeks ago, (LOVE it, btw!) I cleared off my sample board of all discontinued and retired product. HMM. That left me with a mighty sparse board and that gives me a LOT of work to do! So! I'm going thru sites that have sketches and hoping to get many cards done in the next little bit. Then I'll actually be ready for my upcoming workshops! LOL!

I got to play with Jen's SSFYTT and I LOVE the result...

Supplies:

Stamps: Ever After Ink: Always Artichoke, So Saffron Paper: So Saffron, Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla card stock Accessories: Button Latte, Linen Thread, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack, Stamping Sponge, Blender Pen

7 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I really like the color combo! Great job and thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. I love the colors together and I like the design you used! Great job Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the sketch you used.. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya,

    I love the button in the top right hand corner and the ribbon and the colors you choose for this card!! I love the new catalog too!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layering and design. Love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...