Friday, July 24, 2009

A little scrappin'

I decided to do some scrapping the other night! AND because I used three embellishments, it fits this weeks OCC Challenge! Yeay! I had these pictures of my daughter, taken in about a two week period, of her wearing various 'dress up' clothes my mom has in a big box...some of which I wore too! She LOVES to wear dress up clothes! Now I need to borrow the marker to do some journaling.... Supplies:Stamps: Taffy Alphabet, Its a Girl Thing (retired)Ink: Ruby Red, Blush BlossomPaper: Blush Blossom, Ruby Red card stocksAccessories: Linen Thread, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon (retired), Button Bouquet (retired) I actually really like the color combo. I have some super pale stamping along the bottom that is hard to see, but the page is more plain than I'd intended. Oh well...two more done! LOL!






1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...