Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Valentines in July!

ya know...like Christmas in July? but this is a valentine card. :)

This is for a Whiff of Joy Challenge recipe- 3 papers, 3 flowers and 1 ribbon. Well, I don't have three flowers, so I used flower buttons! Also, I usually use my watercolor crayons to color these WOJ images, but this time I used my mom's Stampin' Up! markers. I think it turned out pretty nice! Supplies: Stamps: Melinda Blowing Kisses (Whiff of Joy) Ink: Black, Markers: More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Regal Rose, Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue Paper: Close to Cocoa & White card stock, Loves Me DP (retired) Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Flirty Ribbon (retired), Button Bouquet (retired)

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you coloured this image ...and I love the way that dsp suits it! (I remember that paper...sniff sniff...it was in a mini right around the time I discovered stamping:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...