Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whiff of Joy sketch

Katherine, the owner of Whiff of Joy stamps is celebrating their upcoming one-year anniversary with a blog hop! Currently she is looking for guest designers for the event and hey, I am absolutely willing to keep trying! These are GORGEOUS stamp images! So, to participate, you have to make a card using this sketch and one of their stamps.

This sketch was completely unique for me, but I really like how it ended up! I seriously adore this little boy image!!! This is the sentiment that came with him too. Perfect! So I pulled out my favorite boy paper {ever} and had some fun! Supplies:

Stamps: Lying Matthew & sentiment Ink: Craft Basic Black, Buckaroo Blue, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Buckaroo Blue card stocks, Tree House DP (all retired), White card stock, Watercolor Paper Accessories: Aquapainter, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Retired buttons from three tins!, Making Memories Cutter, X-acto Knife

4 comments:

  1. Oh!! I love the colors have always loved that paper and the way you used the sketch was brilliant!!!

    You go girl keep trying and it will happen for you!!!

    Love this!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tanya, I love that image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is lovely, love the colours. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card - the colours, the non-fussy-style, simply great!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...