Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday for a Boy

ONE of the crazy things keeping me off the computer lately is that my son’s birthday was this week. Talk about limited supplies...I tried to take the supplies I would need camping with us but I forgot some important things. Like adhesive...! I had to use scotch tape!

Anyway, I made this card for him from us…

Supplies: Stamps: Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel, Little Trucks (retired) Ink: Basic Gray, Red Ink cartridge Paper: Real Red, Yoyo Yellow & White card stock Accessories: Bold Brights markers, Real Red grosgrain ribbon

I made this card for my parents to give him (Mom has been out of town=no time to stamp)

Supplies: Stamps: Choo Choo, Right on Track wheel, Little Layers Plus (retired) Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow, Creamy Caramel Marker, Chocolate Chip Marker, Tempting Turquoise Marker, Yoyo Yellow Marker

And this is what my daughter did for him!

Supplies:

Stamps: Sock Monkey Ink: Bold Brights Markers Paper: White card stock

My kids love holidays because they get to stamp cards for other people. And they are so proud of their work! LOL! But here's a shot of the birthday boy!

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Belated Birthday to your adorable little boy. He does look like he's a keeper....that's what his shirt says...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously girl how do we do this??? I was litterally on your blog reading your last couple of posts when I noticed I had a few new e-mails and one of them was a comment from you!!!!

    I think that is awesome that you took supplies to the camping trip with you and your son and daughter are adorable as always I love your daughters hair!!!

    Great Limited supplies cards!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...