Monday, July 13, 2009

A Whiff of Pink!

I got another card made! This one fits the WOJ challenge of the week- which is a sketch! And I have an unusual emphasis on PINK. I've used designer paper but its hard to tell...most of it got covered up. Anyway...here it is:

Supplies:

Stamps: Willow with Hot Cocoa (WOJ), Best Yet (retired)

Ink: Black, Rose Red

Paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and White card stock, Petals and Paisley DP (retired)

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/16 inch punch (retired?) Fresh Fav buttons, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable sweetie, such a sweet image and a fabulous card. Love the colour combo too- it's fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no problem with your emphasis on pink! Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable as is the previous one. love them. If you get a chance come play along at Scrap and Stamp Sat. our patriotic challenge is still running and we have a new one going up Sat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tanya~
    I laughed when I read your comment on my blog about being back and so were you....thanks for the giggle. I don't know if you've ever had a time when you just didn't feel like crafting...AT ALL! That's where I was at for a while. I just didn't feel it. So thank you so much for the warm welcome back.
    Your card is darling too BTW.
    Have a great day.
    Andrea~~

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...