Saturday, July 25, 2009

More scrapping!

Ok, when I sat down to scrap, I was trying to play with this challenge on Scrap & Stamp. I don't know tho, if my tiny bit of stamping counts! LOL! I found this sketch on PCP that I liked and since I had a lot of photos for this page, I thought it would work really well. I was originally going to stamp one of the sections, but then I remembered this great Cosmo Cricket DP I won from some blog candy... I was still going to stamp the title but then I saw my new chipboard letters...and there went my stamping! haha! Since the DP is distressed, I wanted to add some purple ink along the edges, especially the corners and I needed a little touch in that bottom corner and the swirls from Priceless was just the thing! So. I am still submitting it for both challenges, with a note that it may not count for the first! But I still like the page a lot!
Supplies: Stamps: Priceless Ink: Orchid Opulence Paper: Summer Sun card stock, Cosmo Cricket-Snorkel DP & sticker Accessories: Loads of Letters chipboard

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty LO. I really like the way you have these photos placed. I need to check out the sketch that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! i also like your LO! thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute layout! I love the touch of stamping in the corner. thanks for playing along at SSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the photos you incorporated into this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE slip and slides. This is such a fun layout!! Thanks for playing at SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful pictures and memories... the kids.. the pool.. the slide. Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...