Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New Products, New Challenges!

Yes, all of that!

Happy 2012 to each of you! If your goals include things like getting those photos printed and in albums, or sending birthday cards to loved ones, or earning some income for your family – I can help with all of that!

Stampin’ Up! started the year off with the new Occasions Mini catalog! It is full of both pretty and fun new stamps, accessories and tools! I’ve linked it on the sidebar of my blog and my wish list just keeps growing! You can get the great products in this mini until April 30th!

The most exciting part of a new Stampin’ Up! year is that Sale-A-Bration begins January 24th!! That means that for every $50 you spend, you get to choose something for free. Of the 20 free options, 8 are Sale-A-Bration exclusive, and the other free choices are items in the catalog. This brochure will be linked on my blog sidebar on the 24th.

Don’t forget the other benefits of Sale-A-Bration: hostesses earn a free, super cute totebag (shown on page 3 of the brochure) for a $150 or more workshop. For a $400 workshop, hostesses can earn a free hostess bundle!
New recruits (those starting a new Stampin’ Up! business) can sign up for only $125! In addition to the awesome starter kit, signing up during Sale-A-Bration allows you to choose to get a free Designer paper pack or free digital download every month for the rest of the year!

Finally, with a new year I have a new plan for my own events! I hope to hold three events in my home each month, and look forward to running a workshop for you at your home any time you’re ready! Mark your calendars, my January events will be posted soon!

Don’t forget, if you LIKE my facebook page, you’ll get updates about my events and blog posts, right in your newsfeed!

Finally, if you have set a goal to do more scrapbooking, or if you would like to do more scrapbooking and need more photos, I have an idea for that too! Did you know I also have a photography blog? I have shared a challenge to help take more photos in 2012, and will be sharing topics each month to photograph. Feel free to join me HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...