Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Newly Retired Items!

The supplies on this card only retired at the beginning of this month, and with such pretty autumny colors make a perfect Thank You card, any time of year! I used Jen's SSFYTT sketch for January for the layout. The night I put together this project I was all about the DP and the punches...can you tell? It's a simple card and the DP really makes it what it is.
Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: More Mustard & Very Vanilla card stocks, Spice Cake DP (retired)
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, Early Espresso quilted satin ribbon (retired)

2 comments:

  1. Tanya this card is FABULOUS! I confess to being a total DP junkie. Love the combination of patterns and colors and the sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, so gorgeous! Love these colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...