Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Products!

One of my favorite things about being a demonstrator is the chance to see the new products first, and sometimes I get to participate in the preorders! This time I got this brand new stamp set and this very pretty designer paper! The stamp set was wrapped up and put under the Christmas tree, and I finally got to play with them! I have more plans so expect to see these supplies more in coming weeks!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party Markers
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Everyday Enchantment DP
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, little circle punch

and a closeup for the dimension and detail...
Pretty huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...