Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-A-Bration & Winners!

Have you seen the new Sale-A-Bration brochure?? It's on the side bar ---> if you didn't get one! (contact me if you did not get one but wanted one!) I've shown off projects with the stamp set HERE and the new DP too, and am excited to get a few other things soon!! (I'll be placing my order tonight, if you want to save on shipping, let me know!)

Important points about Sale-A-Bration:
  • For every $50 order you place, you choose a Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!
  • For hosting a $150 workshop, you get a FREE tote bag!
  • For hosting a $400 workshop, you get a FREE hostess bundle, including the stamp set and DP I've already featured!
  • If you sign up to become a demonstrator, you can join for only $125 and! You can choose to recieve a FREE digital download or a FREE package of DP every month for the rest of the year!
And to kick off the Sale-a-brating, my daughter stayed home from school today with a cold, so I had her help draw winners for my giveaway! I put the names in one cup and the prizes in the other and had her choose one from each at a time.

  • Carolee- Thank You Cards bundle!
  • Yvette- Birthday Cards bundle!
  • frenchhornet- Ribbon & Glitter!
  • azgirl- Free $10 Class!
Thank you so much for all of your comments, they really do brighten my day! As always, please let me know when you are ready to host your own workshop, attend a class or place an order!

2 comments:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...