Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pretty Mojo!

This card uses the Mojo 222 sketch and the new SAB products that I shared yesterday. And I love how this card turned out!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Poppy Parade card stock, Everyday Enchantment DP
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots

I sent it to my bff for her birthday, and realized that we have been celebrating birthdays together for 23 years now. That floors me. Yep, we have been friends since we were very little, and still are. We live a few hours apart but manage to keep in touch online and with the phone. This is us, November of 2010 at her baby shower....

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous combination of colors and patterns you have here. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! It caught my eye on all the little teeny icons, probably because I just love these colors. So glad I clicked to see the larger image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is amazing...so beautiful..luv the story about your bff...I have been friends with two gals(bffs) since the third grade(37 years) the oldest friend had a birthday Saturday...I agree it is very hard to believe, but I cherish these two gals sooooo much...hope you and your friend will grow old together...hope your week is fabby!

    enjoy *~*!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...