Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Punched Valentine

This fun, punched card was completely inspired by the second card in THIS post Dawn McVey shared. I just adjusted it to fit the supplies I have!
We'll be making this at my Valentines class, which was rescheduled for this week. If you want to attend, just let me know! I mentioned on my flyer that some of these Valentine cards could be used as wedding or anniversary cards as well. This one I think, would fit a romantic anniversary, even with the pink!
 and a side shot to show the popped-up hearts (on dimensionals)
Supplies:
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Timeless Portrait DP
Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...