Sunday, January 15, 2012

Unique Idea

So here are the first pages I completed for 2012! I scrapbooked photos of our family making a fresh pumpkin pie a year ago, and decided to include the recipe! I've never done something like that before but I thought it would be a fun touch to this layout. For the lined paper, I used the lined sheet from the Just Add Cake DP, and the retired spiral punch. Very simple page, but hey, I've got it scrapped!
 a little detail...
Supplies:
Ink: Chocolate Chip marker
Paper: Pumpkin Pie card stock, Just Add Cake DP, Autumn Spice DP (retired)
Accessories: Spiral Punch (retired)

If you are really interested in the recipe, you can find it HERE. *grin

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to have the recipe as part of the page. Such a fun and yummy theme, too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...